Wednesday, November 19, 2008

too confusing

So with much consideration I am changing my photography name once again. Apparently ShutterBug makes people think of Shutterfly, which is an online co. that prints out pictures ect.. I just don't want people to confuse the 2 nor do I want them the think of that name 1st before they think of me. So I am no longer making an announcement about my new name. I have it! But I am not telling the world what it is. It's Top Secret. It seems like everytime I say something out loud people steal it or people just make that face, and say "oh, yeah I like that" Even though they hate it. So I am no longer making announcements about anything I plan on doing or nameing, untill I am ready to run with it. So there ya go.

1 comment:

Bethany Gray said...

well I personally loved ShutterBug and have never heard of Shutterfly. But I'm certain whichever name you have picked will fit perfectly! :)