Friday, November 14, 2008

Shots

So since we've had Noah there is no need for an alarm clock. He wakes up anywhere between 7:30-8:00 am. Well of course today he didn't wake up till 9:15! And we had Noah's Dr. appt. @ 9:30! So we were running a bit behind. I called to let them know. The lady on the phone was very rude to me. I hate that. It's not my fault that my son slept in, therefore I did. You would too if your 1year old slept in it NEVER happens! So today was Noah's Year and 1/2 Checkup. Poor baby had to get 2 shots :( One of them was a flu shot. I hate when he has to get shots because I have to hold him down. Luckily Aaron was there with me, so I made him hold Noah down. Poor little Noah cried so hard. He gets over it pretty quickly though. Then we came home and I made Taco's for lunch. So that was my day today.


No comments: