Thursday, November 13, 2008

First time on my new blog

This is my first time on my new blog! Yay for me!! Things for me and my famliy have been really tight lately, thanks to the economy and all. My husband has been laid off of work since the beginging of September. So money is extreamly tight, or not there at all. When he is home I am extreamly lazy, I don't know why that is. So my house has been extreamly messy. I hate that. So to cheer ourselves up we deceided to get in the Christmas Spirit early this year. We decorated for Christmas yesterday! We are only 2 weeks away from Thanksgiving. It's not that early, I guess. My son (19 months) loved the tree and took a bite out of an ornament. Luckily he didn't get cut by it. I guess he thought it was an apple? I don't know. So this is good enough for my first blog I suppose. Here are some pics from last weekend at my friend Megan's wedding.











































No comments: