Friday, August 7, 2009

oh yikes

I have been negleting my blogging duties. But really was I missed? It's not like a ton of people read this anyway, so I guess it's more of an online diary for me.

ALOT has happened in the past couple of months. I've moved to Republic MO, due to many reasons, but none the less, we are turning the page starting, a new chapter in our lifes, and it appears to be an interesting one at that. I've always thought that living in Aronld I was a bit county. I never considered myseld a city girl by any means. Well let me tell you, I realize now that I was NEVER a country girl. I now have cows that wake me up in the evening. They are across the street from me. I've never seen so many bugs in my life, I mean spiders the size of small puppies!! It's insane! Well maybe one day soon here I'll post some pics of the cows that keep me up at night.

1 comment:

Bethany Gray said...

how funny. i kind of feel the same way about my blog. it makes me feel so much better when i write them but then i think to myself.. does anyone actually read these or care about all my little problems or updates?? lol i used to live by cows too ... and by the amish... very different lifestyles i know. it really makes you appreciate good ole arnold :)